Directions to Arrina: (75 miles from Inverness)
- From Inverness, continue north over the Kessock Bridge on the A9.
- At Tore roundabout (five miles) take the A835 (signposted Ullapool). Pass through Contin and Garve.
- Shortly after Garve take a left turn onto the A832 (signposted Gairloch).
- After approximately 15 miles arrive at Achnasheen and at the roundabout take the second exit, the A832 (signposted Gairloch and Kinlochewe).
- After 10 miles arrive at Kinlochewe and take a left turn onto the A896 (signposted Shieldaig and Torridon).
- Continue past Shieldaig and turn right following signpost for Applecross.
Arrina is one mile beyond Kenmore, marked on map as Arinacrinachd. Turn right into village over the cattle grid. The house is set in the middle of the village beyond the double-door garage.