High Season dates £650 per week
- 15-29 February – Half Term
- 4-25 April – Easter Holidays
- 23 May to 4 June – Summer Half Term
- 13 June to 5 September – Summer
- 10-31 October – Autumn Half Term
- 12 December to 9 January 2021 – Christmas & New Year
All other dates £600 per week
Click the above button to check the availability calendar for The Old Post Office (opens a new window).
- We require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking and the balance 14 days prior to arrival by BACS transfer.
- Our change over day is Saturday. Arrive after 4 pm depart by 10 am.
- Linen: We provide all bedding, tea towels and cleaning materials but please bring your own towels.
- We include reasonable use of electricity and logs.
We can accept one well-behaved dog but only by prior arrangement. It should be kept on a lead at all times within the village as it is used for common grazing for sheep.
Roddy & Marie Laure Aris