High Season dates £700 per week
- 12-26 February – Half Term
- 2-23 April – Easter Holidays
- 28 May to 10 September – Summer
- 1-29 October – Autumn Half Term
- 10 December to 7 January 2023 – Christmas & New Year
All other dates £650 per week
Click the above button to check the availability calendar for The Old Post Office (opens a new window).
- We require a 30% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking and the balance 14 days prior to arrival by BACS transfer.
- Our change over day is Saturday. Arrive after 4 pm depart by 10 am.
- Linen: We provide all bedding, tea towels and cleaning materials but please bring your own towels.
- We include reasonable use of electricity and logs.
- Prices are for two bedrooms, a third single bedroom is available upon request and the cost is an additional £20 per week.
We can accept one well-behaved dog but only by prior arrangement. It should be kept on a lead at all times within the village as it is used for common grazing for sheep. There is an additional charge of £20.
Roddy & Marie Laure Aris